When was the last time you felt healthy, happy, and in control of your life? Start feeling like that everyday!
All that we are is the result of what we have thought.
The word is “NOW”
Going through different challenges in our life and trying to fix various assets of our being, it is extremely important to take the responsibility and realize that we are the ones that create those problems and challenges in the first place.
But how do we create our problems?
Just like everything else in our lives- with our thoughts. Do not believe anything I say! Check it for yourself! Stop for a split second and think of something bad that is going to happen tomorrow (anything, use your imagination) and check how you feel.
Your body starts getting tense, your heart starts pounding, blood pressure raises, your mind immediately start looking for the ways to protect from what is going to happen, and you are literally waiting for it!
Now, remember, you made it up! It is not your reality right now! It is just and exercise, a fire drill if you will, but you feel all this physical responses literally!
What do you think just happened here?
That’s right! You just realize exactly how you create all your circumstances.
The answer for all of this is to live in “NOW”. Not in the future (where bad things might happen), not in the past (where bad thing already happened and remembering them makes you feel bad), but right now, here, where we are suppose to be.
Thoughts like seeds, have a natural tendency to grow and manifest on the material level.
-Remez Sasson http://www.healingenegy.com
“We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.”
- Robert Louis Stevenson
My dear reader, this is the beginning of your journey to a bigger, healthier, and wealthier You!
One day you just realize that all the drama that’s been happening in your life and all the struggles you’re going through can not be for nothing. I mean, there has to be a reason behind the drama other than the drama itself! Then you start asking all kinds of questions like “Why do I need it in my life?”, “What is it for?”, “Who am I?”, “Why am I here?”, and “What is the purpose of all that I do?”. Lets be honest, all of us come to this point in our lives. But the beauty of this moment is really profound! For the first time in your life you stop perceiving yourself as what you have or what you have done, and start seeing yourself as who you are. This is the beginning of your journey inwards to remember the Truth of who You really are! The idea of “I trust in the process!” is to remember all the negative experiences and feelings we had and process them, then find an absolute opposite positive feelings that we actually wanted to create with the negative ones, and Accept It As Our Truth! That’s how we move from the duality consciousness into oneness!
The Optimist Creed
- Was authored by Christian D. Larson in 1912.
- To be strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
- To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet.
- To make all your friends feel that there is something in them.
- To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.
- To think only of the best, to work only for the best, and to expect only the best.
- To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.
- To forget the mistakes of the past and pass on to the great achievements of the future.
- To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living creature you meet a smile.
- To give so much time to the improvement of yourself, that you have no time to criticize others.
- To be too large for worry, to noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
”I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies, for the hardest victory is over self.”
< Love and Light to You>
Thank you for your comments below.
- The Creator